INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user's personal data are used by E-COMIT Srl , which is its owner for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and the regulation (eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and subsequent modification with legislative decree n.101 of 10 August 2018.
1. OWNER AND RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
“Data Controller” of your personal data is E-COMIT Srl, in the figure of its legal representative Perazzo Riccardo, Via G. Di Vittorio, 93-95 - ZI Terrafino - 50053 Empoli (Firenze - Italy), VAT: IT06818930486
Telephone: +39 0571530262
“Data processors”, are identified in the following figures:
- Pro-tempore employees / collaborators of E-COMIT S.r.l.;
- Web Agency for lead generation and promotional campaigns;
- Providers for the management / assistance of email accounts;
- Companies in charge of transport and delivery;
- Freelancers and / or companies that provide services to the Data Controller.
2. DATA PROCESSED
If you decide to use the service, you must provide us with your Surname, Name, Postal address, Tax Code, VAT number, E-mail address, Telephone and Mobile number; not all data are mandatory. Other non-personal data such as IP address (EU Court of Justice, section II, judgment of 10/19/2016 No. C-582/14), type of device used and type of browser may be collected for statistical purposes only and for a better use of the service.
3. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
All your data will be processed for the purposes related to the purposes for which they were collected and therefore for the proper functioning of our site, as well as for statistical analysis and to provide you and to respond to any requests you may have made; with the following purposes:
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Hosting of online services
- SEO website optimization
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Online selling
- Conformity of the company to the GDPR (New Privacy Regulation)
3.1 PURPOSE FOR MARKETING ACTIVITIES
With your express consent, to provide commercial and / or promotional information and to send you advertising material on products and services offered by E-COMIT Srl by telephone contact, sending sms, mms, fax, fax, e-mail, whatsapp, internet / telephone chat and through paper commercial communications.
4. METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING
The data processing will be carried out mainly through the use of automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
In no case will your data be processed with processes that involve automated decisions or with profiling processes.The data are not transferred to subjects established in countries outside the European Union.
5. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE DATA PROVIDING
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to participate in the various discussions and / or request information via email directly to our staff. The data required for the completion of the contract, if not provided, will lead to the cancellation of the same.
6. CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to the communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all the data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Banks and credit institutions;
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Companies in charge of transport and delivery;
- Authorized persons;
- Internal managers;
- Companies and businesses;
7. STORAGE PERIOD
The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship; which are established in the 10-year period as per current legislation.
The data of those who do not purchase but register on our service will be kept and processed and kept for a period of 24 months, for the legitimate interest of both parties, unless the informed consent of the interested parties has been validly acquired for a subsequent activity of commercial promotion or market research.
8. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment;
- request its updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him;
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive your data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Below we indicate the model for the exercise of data protection rights (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/.. ../docweb/1089924) which you can send directly by email to the data controller and- email@example.com or by ordinary mail to E-COMIT Srl with registered office in Via G. Di Vittorio, 93-95 - ZI Terrafino - 50053 Empoli (Florence - Italy). In case of no response or if you deem it appropriate, you can communicate a complaint to the Guarantor for a bad management of your personal data, by sending the Guarantor a form that you can find here. (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/.. ../docweb/4535524).